Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

33 weeks 4 days

Found this on other people's blogs so I thought I'd do it too - especially since I don't have any bright ideas for a blog post at the moment. :)

How far along: 33 Weeks 4 days - 45 days until my due date!

Total Weight Gain: As of my last check up 2 weeks ago - 18 pounds

Maternity clothes: Most of the time. I still use my gym shorts or anything with a stretchy waistband and t-shirts. However, the t-shirts have to be my bigger t-shirts.

Stretch marks: Not that I've found

Symptoms: Foot/ankle/lower leg soreness. Last week my calves felt like I had put them through a 3 hour work out the day before because they were sore! Ate more bananas and it helped. Each morning when I get out of bed, my first few steps are a bit stiff but overall I do well throughout the day.

Most recent Doctor’s Appt: Good - blood pressure was good although I was bummed because it was the first time I was over 100 on my systolic. I'm proud of my low blood pressure I have. Everything else doing well - baby's heart rate was in the 130s

Best Moment Last Week: My birthday! My husband and parents went together and got me a massage for my birthday and we also went out to eat with friends and got a gift card from my cousins to NY&Co to use once I have the baby and received some birthday money from my aunt and uncle and in-laws.

Movement: Pretty regularly but there are times when she's napping and doesn't move as much. I worry because it never fails that around 10:30pm as I'm getting into bed, she get's really active and I hope that isn't how she is when she's here. I won't be able to sleep through it like I do now! :)

Food Cravings: Random things - some days popcorn sounds good, or ice cream. I always look forward to drinking a Cherry Coke Zero. I try to only have one a day.

Belly Button in or out: Still an innie I'd say but pretty flat.

What I Miss: Running. Jason and I go on walks regularly but I miss being able to go for a jog.

What am I looking forward to: Our baby showers. My parents are coming to town for them and it looks like we'll have 3 showers in 3 days. It'll be fun!

Milestones: Buying the car seat. We are going to a church meeting this weekend (it's 3 hours away) and I think we'll take it just to have it. I don't want baby girl to come this early but in the event something happens, at least we'll be able to get her home.

How is Daddy?: Doing good - he's getting excited too I think. He likes to lay his head on my belly and feel her move around.

No comments:

Post a Comment