Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend at Home


We hung around the house this weekend which was fun! We watched the OSU game and had fun seeing the Pokes finally beat Tech in Lubbock.

Then we did some work outside on Jason's shed. Callie and I helped hand him stuff up on the ladder


Then we had our trial run with the bottle. I'm happy to report Callie was a champ and took it very well, ate it all, and didn't have any trouble nursing afterwards at her next feeding. I think dad had fun getting to feed her too.

Then I woke up to visitors at the house. Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Andrea, and Connor came in late on their way back from Tulsa to spend the night. We spent Sunday with them before they went home.

It was a fun weekend - can't wait to go home to see the family in New Mexico in 6 short days!

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love, the expression in the first picture. Looks like a little princess ready to cheer on the winning team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pay to watch a breastfed baby take a bottle... I can't even imagine it at this point! I'm so glad it went well for you guys. Can't wait to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete