Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

37 Weeks 4 days

How far along: 37 Weeks 4 days - 17 days until my due date!

Total Weight Gain: As of my last check up - 21 pounds

Maternity clothes: Always except for elastic gym shorts and t-shirts. My t-shirts are even getting tight. May have to move up to Jason's shirts before too long.

Stretch marks: Not that I can see! :)

Symptoms: Hands swelling at night while I sleep. I'm sure they are kinda swollen in the day too but nothing like at night. It causes me to have trigger digits of my index fingers (where they "catch" when I bend them down and will "pop" when I straighten them out) and will occasionally get some carpal tunnel type numbness. This morning I couldn't feel the button on my alarm when it went off because my finger was numb. But, these symptoms resolve within a few minutes of getting up and so they are somewhat bearable.

Most recent Doctor’s Appt: It was good. I found out I'm Group B negative so no extra antibiotics needed at delivery and he also checked me for the first time. I'm still closed but about 50% effaced. Blood pressure remained low and baby's heartrate was in the 130's.

Best Moment Last Week: I got my massage that Jason and my parents gave me for my birthday! It was quite nice but they never last long enough!

Movement: She's a mover and a shaker...especially at 10:30pm still. She also has been getting the hiccups more often it seems but I can tell she's head down because of where I feel them.

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular. It all sounds good

Belly Button in or out: It sure is trying to become an outie but can't make the commitment so it stays kinda flat.

What I Miss: Running still. I'm looking forward to using the jogging stroller that one of my doctors that I work with gave to us once baby girl arrives. Also, the weather will be cooler so it'll be nice to run.

What am I looking forward to: Baby girl's arrival and finally deciding on a name. We have our name narrowed to 2-3 options (it's the same 3 names in different combinations) but we can't make the decision. Also, since all the showers are done, the room is ready, we're ready, all we have to do is wait so that's what I'm looking forward too!

Milestones: Reaching full term, finishing her room, and installing the car seat base in the car. I haven't put the actual car seat in yet but the base is in.

How is Daddy?: Wonderful. He looks forward to playing with our baby girl instead of just my belly. Although, she can keep him pretty entertained with all her acrobatics he can see from outside.

I took pictures of the baby's room so I'll share those next time.


37 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the weight gain- I'm jealous!!! You will be greeting your own little girl so soon. Get your rest!!!

    ReplyDelete