Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bump Update

It's been a few weeks since my Bump Progression post so I thought I'd give an update with my most recent bump pictures. I've been doing weekly pictures for these last few weeks so there isn't as much difference between the pictures but she sure is getting big in there! I have a check up this afternoon and we'll see if she's making any progress to joining us in this world or see if she's planning on staying cozy in there for a while longer. For whatever reason, I feel like she's going to spend as much time as she can in there and I'll go past my due date. If that happens, my doctor said he doesn't like for his patients to go more than a week over their due date so I may pick my day to be induced (about a week after) so that we have it scheduled. He said there have been times that if he didn't schedule, patients would be bumped on their induction day because they wouldn't have room in the hospital. That still can happen but would be less likely if we plan now. Hopefully those plans will never come into play and baby girl will arrive when she's suppose to but it's good to have a back up plan.
I'll give another update after my appointment today and I plan to put up pictures of her room soon. It's a lot closer to being done so hopefully I'll get pictures soon! Now, the belly pics:


32 Weeks


34 Weeks


35 Weeks


36 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. It's crazy how much that bump grows at the end. I thought mine would slow down by now, but I can tell the baby is just getting bigger by the day. Yikes! You look great, Vicki! Call me after your appointment today and let me know how it goes. I promise to actually be at home... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't be long know! I know you guys are getting anxious! And I can't wait to hear her name!

    ReplyDelete