Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Blessed!

We had a full weekend of fun, family and showers! It all started with my baby shower given by my co-workers on Friday afternoon. We received many cute outfits and things for the nursery and had some yummy cupcakes. On Saturday, we had a shower for friends and family hosted by my cousins, sister-in-law, and family friend. We got a lot of baby gear including the pack-n-play, high chair, baby "backpack" carrier, monitor, crib mattress as well as clothes and toys. Then, to conclude the weekend, we had a shower hosted by the ladies at church. We received many wonderful gifts and money that will be used to help pay for the bedding we had made.
It is just incredible the love and support we have from our family and friends! The baby's room went from a room with a crib and a few supplies to overflowing with all things baby and running out of places to put them. My parents were here for the showers and my mom and I had a good time going through everything and ooohing and aaahing over the cute gifts again. Now, I just need to get them all put away, take a few things back that are duplicates, and wait for baby to get here. In the mean time, I have an abundace of Thank You notes to write so I better get to it. Here's a slide show of a few of the pictures from the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. baby showers are always so exciting...makes me wish i could have another baby again...

    ReplyDelete